Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How do you take your music?

I had a wake up connection with Holy Spirit last night. It involved a mix of surrender, peace, freedom to be, excitement, and remembering that He is my favorite best friend- seriously!

Then, as I was waking up this morning, I caught a snippet of the dream I was dreaming:

There was this special man and alot of women present. It was as if we were there to each catch a special moment with him (like our one night with the king). Hoping that we caught his eye.
He came to me and the question he asked me was: " Do you eat music?".

For a moment I was confused.. what? Then, I remembered something and said, " No, we drink it." And then, I saw a sparkle in his eye! I had caught his attention.
He walked away... but I was still on his mind.

Interesting!

2 comments:

fiery wild child said...

I love your creativity!!! Your words spark my soul!!!

Gretchen said...

why thank you. Is that you Mary?